BM Ion Series
A&D Weighing BM Ion Series analytical balances offer the features, performance and standard accessories necessary for demanding laboratories. Critical to precision weighing is static control, which is why the direct current fanless ionizer is standard on all models. The automatic response adjustment function uses environmental data from built-in sensors to compensate the balance’s characteristics to deliver fast and stable results. Calibration is also automatic and always available with a single key press.
BM Ion analytical balances set the standard for laboratory weighing. Focusing on interference reduction during the weighing process is what makes the Ion series stand out. Anti-static draft shield glass, automatic and user selectable environment filters and the built-in ionizer all contribute to the superior performance of BM series analytical balances.
- Neutralize electrostaically charged samples instantly with the built-in ionizer
- Large breeze chamber is flexible enough to adjust to all sample vessels
- Anti-static glass coating blocks outside electrical interferences
- Response adjustment allows BM series balances to auto or manually stabilize FAST, MID, SLOW
- Built in environmental sensors monitor and display temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure
- Illuminated back-mounted level bubble reduces leveling time and increases accuracy
- One touch Full Digital Calibration (internal & external) ensures balance is calibrated
- Auto Self Calibration will detect changes in ambient temperature and auto calibrate
- Data Memory up to 200 points
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant reports with Manufacturer, Model, Serial, Balance ID, Time/Date, Mass Std, Signature space
- Comes standard with USB and RS-232C with Optional Bluetooth and LAN Ethernet Interface with WinTC-Plus software
- AD1688 Data Logger hand held device allows storage up to 5,000 pt with time/date and direct output via USB